Our company is looking for new and young talented writers to join our content team and help our brand grow through social media presence and original content.
We offer immense growth opportunities while writing about the things you love (oh, we know you do): gaming, computers, gadgets, and technologies.
You’ll be writing for one of the top tech news sites in the world.
Keep in mind you should only apply to this job if you’re passionate about tech and enthusiast about gaming. Otherwise, you would not only not enjoy this job, but you would also find a ton of subjects you know nothing about.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for passionate tech writers who understand what commitment means. Yes, we expect your 100 percent.
We hope our candidate knows how to make their articles pop and engage the readers with the first sentence (or, well, maybe the first paragraph).
Here are some examples of the writing style and topics you’ll be creating for us:
You’re the ideal candidate for us if you are or have the following:
- Advanced and dedicated research skills
- A passionate writer with strong English vocabulary, grammar, and syntax
- Deep interest and knowledge about computers, gaming, gadgets, and technology
- Photo editing skills: cropping and resizing is a must, and if you have any creative Adobe Photoshop skills that’s a great plus
- Over 2 years of experience as a content writer in similar niches. It’s not a requirement, but it will help you look so good your experience would actually become an expensive suit with tie and all
- Voracious curiosity about technology, tech culture, gadgets, and inventions
- Any Hands-on knowledge of WordPress, Social Media, and Search Engine Optimization. Knowing SEO gives you extra points
How to apply?
If our offer sounds appealing to you, here’s what we need to approve your candidacy:
- Your resume and completed application
- A cover letter explaining why you think you meet and exceed our requirements. Showcase your creativity with your writing style; don’t be afraid to express yourself just as you are
- Provide us with links to any of your social media properties or websites
- Sends us article examples if you think they are relevant
This is not a freelance gig. Instead, it’s full-time –real- a job with a competitive salary, benefits, and timely raises. You’ll be part of a fast-growing startup with incredible growth opportunities. You will be working in a very casual workplace with frequent catered lunches and fun programs.